Saturday 21 December 2013

The last year has been an absolute whirlwind of reviews, promo posts etc. I have enjoyed each and every moment of it all. Being shortlisted for an Industry Award this year too was just absolutely amazing! Some of you have had to be super patient waiting for me to eventually read your book. But you are all incredibly understanding of my huge workload.

Brook Cottage Books would not be here if it were not for the wonderful support from readers, authors and publishers. You are all absolutely amazing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I look forward to 2014 being equally wonderful and making many more new friends. As a thank you, if the blog manages to get 100 followers by midnight on New Years Day Eve, then I will have a prize draw on 2nd January 1st January and one lucky follower will receive a £10 Amazon voucher. So tell all your friends and family about Brook Cottage Books!


I would just like to take this opportunity to wish  everyone a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year. Brook Cottage Books will be back in January with more fab book posts! Love you all. 

JB. XXXX


2 Responses so far.

  1. Merry Christmas JB xxx

    p.s. we still have some time to say 'Happy New Year'...xx

  2. Unknown says:

    Merry Christmas JB

    From a new arrival. I look forward to working with you in the new year on current and furure projects.

    Wishing you a happy and prosperous 2014

    Chris Brown

- Copyright © 2013-2014 Brook Cottage Books - Powered by Blogger - Graphics & Blog Customization by JellydogDesign