Wednesday 28 October 2015


Welcome to the Reviewer in the Spotlight feature! Today we have the lovely Simona Elena. Lets find out a little bit about our reviewer! 




REVIEWER IN THE SPOTLIGHT


What is your blog called?

My blog is called Sky’s Book Corner, you can find me here: skysbookcorner.blogspot.com

How did you come up with the name?

When I was in high school, I was once wearing a cardigan saying Skydreamer, so my friends called me Skydreamer for a while, that was shortened to Sky. This name kind of stuck, nobody uses it anymore, but it was always part of me. Since I didn’t want to use my real name, I decided to use Sky and book corner just seemed appropriate. 

What sort of books do you review?

I mainly review woman’s fiction, chick-lit and (contemporary) romance books. From time to time I read YA, NA or fantasy as well. 

Do you take part in tours? 

Yes I do! I love them. It’s a great way to promote a book. 

Why did you decide to start a blog?

I just suddenly read a lot of books I loved (Paige Toon and Jane Costello) and wanted to write down my thoughts, Sky’s Book Corner was born. 



List 3 great books you have read lately

The Aubrey Rules by Aven Ellis
Christmas at Lilac Cottage by Holly Martin
I Knew You Were Trouble by Paige Toon

How many books are on your TBR pile?

Oh god, I don’t even know! Too many definitely ;)

How many books do you read a week?

Usually about 3 books a week. 

List 3 interesting facts about you.

I don’t like cheese.
I write my own songs.
I still live at home with my parents. 

Tell us where we can find your blog.

Twitter: @skydreamersimi




Thank you to Elena for taking the time out of her busy schedule to appear on the blog. If you'd like to be a Brook Cottages Book tour host then please email brookbooks@hotmail.co.uk 

- Copyright © 2013-2014 Brook Cottage Books - Powered by Blogger - Graphics & Blog Customization by JellydogDesign