Tuesday 25 August 2015

REVIEWER IN THE SPOTLIGHT!


Brook Cottage Books is absolutely thrilled to welcome fellow book blogger Laura Ayling to the blog. Laura not only has a fab book blog but I am thrilled that she is also now a Brook Cottage Books tour host too. Laura very kindly agreed to be interviewed and tell us all about her amazing blog and what she does.


Reviewer Interview



1.  What is your blog called? 

     Lozza's Book Corner

2.       How did you come up with the name?

       My friends call me Loz or Lozza rather than Laura and often said in be found in a      corner with my nose in a book somewhere so I just formed the key words together!


3.       What sort of books do you review?  

       I'm open to most books but chic-lit, contemporary and romance are my preferences.

4.       Do you take part in tours? 

      I'm quite new to the blog world but looking forward to taking part in my first tour in September.... Eeeeeek!


5.       Why did you decide to start a blog?  

      At the beginning of this year I was reading a book when I suddenly thought... Hang on I've read this. So I picked up another and strangely I'd read that one too, my friend was after book recommendations at the time as well and suggested I should start a blog to keep track.... It all just then fell into place!


6.       List 3 great books you have read lately

      Oooohh tough one! Paige Toon's The Sun In Her Eyes; Dream A Little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher and most recently, Nigel May's Scandelous Lies.


7.       How many books are on your TBR pile?  

      Too many! Not that you can ever have too many books to read.... I've categorised my TBR pile into urgent and non urgent... Urgent has 22 at the moment!



8.       How many books do you read a week? 

       I aim for 2-3 a week but my job as a carer for Dementia and Alzheimer's patients can be quite full on, plus I work every other weekend. I get annoyed with myself if I don't complete one book a week!
M

9.       List 3 interesting facts about you.  


      Am I that interesting?! Umm... I face painted Philip Schofield, share my birthday with Olly Murs and I've done my Christmas shopping for 2015 already ;-)
 

10.   Tell us where we can find your blog.


Other Links

My Twitter is @LozzaBookCorner 


Many thanks to Laura for telling us about herself and her blog. If you are a book blogger and would like to be featured or would like to become a Brook Cottage Books tour host then please email brookbooks@hotmail.co.uk for further info.




- Copyright © 2013-2014 Brook Cottage Books - Powered by Blogger - Graphics & Blog Customization by JellydogDesign